Anne S. Fraim
Prior to joining the firm, Anne worked as a Judicial Advisory Assistant to the Honorable Joseph J. Farah in the 7th Circuit Court in Genesee County. She assisted the judge in managing a busy civil and criminal docket, contributed to the drafting of numerous opinions, and managed numerous civil and criminal juries. After completing her clerkship for the Judge, she joined Smith & Brink in Livonia, Michigan, where she litigated no-fault insurance fraud and Special Investigation Unit claims for Allstate Insurance.
Anne S. Fraim offers clients a diverse background of professional work experience, including experience as a law clerk for Legal Services of Southeast Michigan where she provided a variety of pro bono legal services for indigent clients. She also clerked for a prominent plaintiff’s personal injury firm, where she worked on a variety of cases, including medical malpractice, breach of contract, whistleblower claims, and employment discrimination.
Anne’s unique and diverse background and tough work ethic make her a valued member of Henneke, Fraim, & Dawes, and the greater legal community of Genesee County.
- Loyola University Chicago, Bachelor’s Degrees in Political Science and International Studies, 2009
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2012
Membership Associations & Certifications
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Probate and Estate Planning Certified by Probate and Estate Planning Section of the Michigan State Bar
- Real estate
- Estate Planning
- General Civil Litigation
Admission to Practice
- Michigan, 2013
- Michigan Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2021) – Estate Planning & Probate